Terms and conditions of the service
General conditions of Sale
Art1 - General provisions
The user navigating in this area accesses Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer, accessible via the url:www.ripaltadaniello.itBrowsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decreen206/05 amended by Legislative Decreen21/14 and Legislative Decree70/03) by
Italian Project Company
Registered in the REA, number SI - 147643
The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
Art2 - Object
These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer and do not, however, govern the provision of services or the sale of products by different subjects. by the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest you check their conditions of sale.
Art3 - Conclusion of the contract
To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the purchased products and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completedThis will be done by clicking on the"Check out"button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
Art4 - Registered users
In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
- Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by himConfirmation must be communicated within 5 days at the latestAfter this period, in the absence of confirmation, Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer will be released from any commitment towards the user.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the userThe user undertakes to promptly inform Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies are rectified. .
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer will assign the same username and passwordThe latter recognizes that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art5 - Availability of products
Product availability refers to the actual availability at the time the user places the orderHowever, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goodsIn this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the user requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art6 - Products offered
Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer markets:
clothing for women, men and textile jewelry
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link:www.ripaltadaniello.it
Art7 - Loyalty program
The points collection program called:Daniello Ripalta Fidelity Program is foreseenThe program takes place in the following ways:
- The regulation is available on our web page.
Art8 - Methods of payment and prices
The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation.In any case, Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site include VAT and do not include shipping costsPrices are subject to change at any timeThe changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cartIt will be sufficient to follow the instructions for purchasing, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the processOrder details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made via:
Pay Pal, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Maesto), Debit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay,
Art9 - Delivery
Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
- Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer will only make deliveries to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is generally made within ________, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouseIn this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are not able to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 29 days from the date of delivery. termination of the contractThe transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art10 - Passing of risk
The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of deliveryThe ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the complete payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art11 - Warranty and commercial compliance
The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly filled in.
- In case of non-compliance, the user who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art12 - Withdrawal
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the event of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
- The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014, not mandatory.
- The goods must be returned to:
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentationWithout prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to the withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
- As required by art56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Ripalta Daniello Fashion Designer are included in the categories of art.59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchaseIn the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details:IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund.
Art13 - Data processing
Art14 - Safeguard clause
In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art15 - Contacts
Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number:3929143160, and by post to the following address:
Art16 - Applicable law and competent court
These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence.Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authorityIn particular, if the user qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 14/11/2020.